Saturday, October 23, 2010

Saturday Night...LC Style

Just LC...living it up on a Saturday night.


(This is a new pose LC's been trying out for photos recently.  She also enjoys saluting her father with it after she's recently left the bathtub.  That man goes from zero to beet red in approximately 2.4 seconds.)

Like that balloon?  So does LC.  It was recently gifted to her by her cousins:  Harrison, Holden and Hayden.
She hasn't let it out of her sight all evening.

Here's hoping we can wrestle it out of her hands before Sunday School in the morning...

3 comments:

  1. Honestly, I look forward to each post!!! I just sit at the computer laughing - my family thinks I'm nuts! Until they read and then we are all laughing - YOU HAVE SUCH A GIFT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omigosh, how adorable. Just pick out a cute little hooters outfit for her to wear to church and say its a halloween costume? I'm new to your blog and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just guessing that you and Justin have your work cut out for you. I love that girl!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Leave us a note to let us know you dropped by!