Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentining

Last night, Pudge and her sweetums worked on making valentines for her classmates.

Her job was "signing" her name using some sticker labels...

LC and her eyebrows made it very clear that my participation was NOT required.
Back OFF, Mom.  I told you.  Me and Dad GOT this.

She was right.

They made quite a team.

I invited Biggs to work on his valentines with me.

He told me to throw something together and get him a cold one while I was at it.

I asked him what his contribution was going to be.

He told me he'd slap on some aftershave and make sure those valentines were delivered by the cutest guy in school.

He gets his swagger from his father.

Happy Valentine's Day, Everyone!

11 comments:

  1. Love, love, love them.

    Kim
    TheSimpsonSix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Your creativity is definitely enviable. No Valentine's plans here (unless you count keeping my little stony girl medicated!) Happy Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. too cute!
    I always love how Pudge is such a daddy's girl..reminds me of Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness....love the Valentine's cards....love LC's expression and absolutely LOVE the pics of Biggs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mr Swagger's haircut is too darn cute! Happy Valentine's Day to all of Pudge and Biggs and Co....you captured our hearts long ago. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Valentine's Day to the whole gang! I love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just want to know- do you boost Biggies eyes, or are they really that "come and get me" blue???! ~Lilybird oxoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Lil! They are 100% that blue. Of course, Biggie offers to show you up close and personal if you and those pigtails are ever interested in a closer inspection. He's shameful, really. Absolutely shameful.

      Delete
  8. Oh my goodness, you are so creative. I love the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the Valentine's. So darn cute. I'll have to hang onto that idea for future years! : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy V day kiddos. Kiss your 'rents for us down over here!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Leave us a note to let us know you dropped by!